Using a mixture of 3D animation, audio narrative, images, detailed text, and clinical cases, this course will take you through the fundamentals of ECGs, including:
- Basic cardiac anatomy and physiology
- The practicalities of making an ECG trace
- A solid system for interpreting ECGs
- Problems of rate and rhythm, including bradycardia, tachycardia and atrial fibrillation
- Myocardial infarction
- Diagnostic testing
- Cardiac muscle disease and congenital heart disease.
Each condition is illustrated with high resolution ECGs which can be interactively zoomed and measured on your screen. The modules conclude with multiple choice questions that will test your learning and help you to gain further confidence in your skills.
This course was developed in collaboration with a team of specialists based at Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and all content has been externally peer reviewed.
Modules in this course
Autor / Fonte:BMJ Learning